Positively Alaska Puzzle Bk ( Alaska Experience )
Contributor(s): Marsh, Carole (Author)
Just as exercising your body improves your physical form, solving crosswords, Suduko, logic puzzles and memory games improves your mental fitness and increases your brain cells! Each Puzzle Book in filled with creative puzzles that will entice any child to learn more about YOUR state. Great for home, school or on the road!
Each Puzzle Book helps kids build higher order thinking skills and helps with deductive reasoning with these fun puzzles. Each Puzzle Book has a wide range of reproducible activities including logic, acrostics, word boxes, rebus, hidden pictures, crosswords, matching, word search, mazes and many more creative puzzles that will entice any child to learn more about YOUR state. Puzzles touch on history, geography, people, places, symbols, animals, and more!
About the Author
- Native of Atlanta, Georgia
- Professional writer and photographer
- Founder and CEO of Gallopade International, Inc.
- Founder and Owner of Marsh Media, a public relations anD corporate communications firm
- Creator of more than 15,000 products, primarily fiction and non-fiction supplementary educational materials including books, interactive CD-ROMs, games, and online adventures
- 2011 Teachers’ Choice for the Classroom by Learning Magazine
- 2007 Greatest Products by iParenting Media
- 2006 Georgia Author of the Year by Georgia Writers Association
- 2004 Teachers’ Choice for the Family by Learning Magazine
- 2003 Excellence in Education Award from the National School Supply and Equipment Association
- 2002 Teachers' Choice Award by Learning Magazine