Just So Stories
Enjoy five delightful retellings of Rudyard Kipling's cherished stories in this beautifully illustrated hardcover book.
Just So Stories is a beautifully illustrated and modern retelling of five of Rudyard Kipling's beloved animal tales. From how the camel got its humps to how the elephant got its trunk, these imaginative stories about how animals got their most distinctive features are retold with rhyming text and modern illustrations
- School Library Journal 07/01/2003 (EAN 9789626347508, Analog Audio Cassette)
- School Library Journal 11/01/1987 (EAN 9780805004397, Hardcover)
- Booklist 11/01/1996 pg. 498 (EAN 9780688139575, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 07/01/1996 pg. 69 (EAN 9780688139575, Hardcover)
- New Yorker (The) 09/17/2012 pg. 84 (EAN 9780679417972, Hardcover)
- Hornbook Guide to Children 01/01/1991 (EAN 9780060232962, Hardcover)
Contributor Bio: Kipling, Rudyard
Joseph Rudyard Kipling was an English short-story writer, poet, and novelist. He is chiefly remembered for his tales and poems of British soldiers in India and his tales for children.