Opportunity: How to Win in Business and Create a Life You Love
Hardcover – January 8, 2019
Well-known entrepreneur teacher and technology investor Eben Pagan has spent thousands of hours studying opportunity. After interviewing hundreds of successful entrepreneurs, self-made millionaires, and billionaires, Eben found that successful people have something in common: they are better at finding and creating opportunity, and they're better at choosing which opportunities to bet on. This book shows you how they do it, giving you the tools to find and create a lot more opportunity in your work, in your business, with money, and in your life.
In today's world, we have more options than ever to travel to new places, meet new people, start new businesses, and make new investments. But with this increase comes "opportunity shock" and the confusion that comes from having too many options. Inside this book, you'll learn:
* What opportunity is, how it works, and where to find it
* How entrepreneurs and investors are turning big change into big opportunity
* How to discover and develop more great opportunities in business, money, investing, health, happiness, relationships, and personal development
* How to overcome fear of failure so you can have more of what you want in your life
* How to become an innovator and thought leader, helping others find their own opportunities
"In the world of online entrepreneurship, Eben Pagan is one of the most original, brilliant thinkers out there. Opportunity is a must-read for anyone who wants to make it online."
-- Larry King, award-winning television and radio host
About the Author
Eben Pagan is a well-known entrepreneur teacher and technology investor. He's launched and invested in many companies, selling over 100 million dollars of products and services in the process. He's devoted the past years of his life to the study of opportunity and creating trainings that teach entrepreneurs all his best strategies and techniques for business, marketing, and wealth creation.