NKJV, Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Third Edition, Hardcover, Red Letter Edition, Comfort Print: Kingdom Equipping Through the Power of the Word
Hardcover – September 4, 2018
Encounter the power of the word. Walk in the freedom God intends. Experience the Holy Spirit. For the NKJV Spirit-Filled Life Bible, Jack Hayford, founding pastor of The Church on the Way and chancellor of The King’s University, assembled a team of respected, Spirit-led scholars to produce this resource of solid biblical truth. Now in a full-color third edition with new contributors, it is even more dynamic. With over 2 million copies sold, the NKJV Spirit-Filled Life Bible continues to equip God’s people to live in his kingdom, exercise gifts of the spirit, and lay hold of God’s promises.
- Word Wealth - More than 650 word studies (including over 100 new ones) shed light on key terms, drawing important meaning from the original Greek and Hebrew.
- Kingdom Dynamics - Dozens of biblical themes are addressed in notes by Spirit-filled preachers, teachers, and writers, including many new contributors for this edition
- Truth-In-Action – Handy, helpful thematic charts provide practical application from every book of the Bible
- Praying the Word - 192 guided prayers based on significant passages throughout Scripture
- Detailed book introductions and outlines help you to learn each book’s historical background and appreciate its teachings
- Verse-by-verse study notes explain each passage and illuminate your understanding
- Includes a new full-color design with updated maps and charts, a detailed NKJV concordance, and in-depth articles about the Spirit-filled life
- Designed with the exclusive Thomas Nelson NKJV Comfort Print® typeface
- 10-point print size
About the Author
Jack W. Hayford is currently the President and Rector of the King's Seminary in Van Nuys, California. For 30 years he served as the founding pastor of the Church on the Way. He is also the president of the International Four Square Church. Among many of his more than 40 books, are: "Foundations for Living" and Bless Your Children", awarded with the Christian Publishers Book Award.