CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Ninth Edition (Exams 220-901 & 220-902)
This bestselling on-the-job reference and test preparation guide has been fully revised for the new 2015 CompTIA A+ exam objectives for exams 901 & 902
Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this self-study book and CD has been thoroughly updated to cover 100% of the exam objectives on the 2015 CompTIA A+ exams. New topics include managing and maintaining cellular devices, including tablets; configuring operating systems, including Windows 8, Android, and iOS; and enhanced, mobile-centered security and troubleshooting procedures. The All-in-One Exam Guide enables you to take the test with complete confidence. It also serves as a practical reference for IT support and technical personnel.
Electronic content includes:
- Practice exams download for both exam 901 and 902 with hundreds of accurate practice exam questions
- More than an hour of online video training featuring Mike Meyers
- Online performance-based simulations that prepare you for the performance-based exam questions
- A link to Mike's favorite PC tools
- A PDF copy of the book
- Written with the “in the trenches” voice and clarity Mike Meyers is known for
- Features pre-assessment tests, exam tips, and “Try This!” sections to reinforce difficult topics
- Includes a coupon for 10% off of the exam fee, a $37 value
About the Author
Michael Meyers, A+, Network+ (Houston, TX) is the industry’s leading authority on A+ certification. He is the president and founder of Total Seminars, LLC, a major provider of PC and network repair seminars for organizations and government agencies throughout the world, including the FBI, FAA, and the United Nations. He is author of Mike Meyers’ A+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting PCs and Mike Meyers’ Network+ Guide to Managing and Troubleshooting Networks.