The Four Agreements Companion Book: Using the Four Agreements to Master the Dream of Your Life (Toltec Wisdom)
Paperback – November 1, 2000
Modeled on ancient Toltec wisdom, this guide to living with integrity encourages readers to keep their word, never make assumptions, and try their best. By the author of
- Over 560,000 Copies Sold in the U.S.
- From the International Bestselling Author of The Four Agreements,
a New York Times Bestseller for Over a Decade
The Four Agreements by don Miguel Ruiz introduced a simple, but powerful code of conduct for attaining personal freedom and true happiness.
The Four Agreements Companion Book takes you even further along the journey to recover the awareness and wisdom of your authentic self. The companion book is a must-read not only for those who enjoyed don Miguel’s first book, but for anyone who is ready to leave suffering behind, and to master the art of living in our natural state: happiness.
In this book, you will find:
- How to break the domestication that keeps you enslaved by fear
- Keys to recover your will, your faith, and the power of your word
- Practice ideas to help you become the master of your own life
- A dialogue with don Miguel about living the Four Agreements
- Success stories from people who have used the Four Agreements
The Four Agreements are a tool for transformation, leading you to stop judging, mainly yourself, and to start practicing another way of life. — don Miguel Ruiz
About the Author